Of all the kind of travelling inspirations and destinations in the world, there is one thing you may need to try at least once in your life which is to plan and go out for diving vacation in Bali even if you will be in the entry-level since this could be the first time for you.
Bali has been famous in the world of many things to spend the travellers time and places to visit. But, surely you won’t be attracted by that, will you? Your vacation should be more than just a popular island to visit. And that’s where spending holidays in Bali as the beginner divers can be the remarkable vacation ever.
Good reasons for planning the dive vacation in Bali for beginner
It is a common thing that many people are falling in love to bali for its tropical atmosphere, beautiful beaches with easy access and mostly close with the traveler’s accommodation, many cultural heritages, local people are kind, endless destinations and attractions, various and unique dive spots, close to the other destinations in other provinces and many more.
But even though those things will never enough for you to convince yourself especially to start your own dive vacation in Bali as beginner, I still have some things to tell why you’ll need to gives it a try for your own goodness. Those are;
- Bali is located in the Coral Triangle area where it is one of the best recommended area to dive since it is rich in marine’s biodiversity. It is also a clue that the seawater is still healthy so there are more coral reefs and underwater creatures to meet.
- More dive spots that can be great for the entry-level divers as well as the dive types. I have been covered about the adventurous scuba diving spots in Bali for beginners before, you may want to read it too as it is provides some of the unique dive spots in Bali. For example, you can experience the shipwreck diving even though you are totally the beginner. Anyway, one of the most beautiful wreck in the world is at Bali. Don’t you think it will really worth your visit?
- Expanding your macro photography interest through scuba diving in Bali. There’s nothing wrong with this. Even, if you are the one who are in love to macro photography as well or any kind of taking pictures underwater, Bali is one of the recommended place to start.
- Next reason why travellers need to make a dive vacation in Bali for beginner plan is because there are dive spots located closer to the beaches. It will gives the divers an option to also experience the surfing activities since there have been some local people are offering the surfboard rental with affordable prices.
- A great combination to spending the vacation at the island where you will be spoiled by the beauty of underwater through scuba diving, the great mountain life and views, and what you are going to experience around the place you are staying. Planning a dive vacation for beginner surely won’t make you to experience the diving activities alone. There are more than that to explore in Bali.